Monday, May 24, 2010

SUMMER!!!

This is the last full week of school!! We have finals thursday and friday, then we are off school until tuesday and tuesday is..................THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! I couldn't be more excited about anything! I have a few goals for this summer:
1) Get an awesome tan
2) Go on the boat at least twice a week
3) Get a job (i dont really want to do this, but i have to)
4) Raise a ton of money for Varsity Singers
5) Have a ton of fun!!
I hope this summer goes well! I am planning on going to Michigan a ton to see my sister and nephews. I realy want to go to Wisconsin and see all my friends, i don't think that wil happen, but I will try really hard to make it happen!
As for now, I am just hoping to get through finals and get a good grade in trig. I epically fail at trig!

1 comment:

  1. so your leaving ur lameo parents and coming to hang out with me this weekend right?!?!

    ReplyDelete