Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyways....

The reason why I have been posting so much is because we only have a few days left of school and i don't have enough posts to get a passing grade! So.....here i go again! I really don't think i will keep this blog up after this class, it takes too much work! I want to put pictures up here and everything, but i always forget to do it at home. Oh well! This weekend should be interesting! i have a choir concert and i have a solo in it. I have never really had this long of a solo before, but I am going to be in varsity singers next year, so i better get used to it!
On a side note...i am very hungry right now! I wish we could go back to the days of snacks then nap time, i think high schoolers need that the most! Welp, talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment