Thursday, May 6, 2010

Family Times

I love my FAMILY! They are so funny! I went to Michigan for my nephew, Wil's, birthday! It is crazy how fast he has grown up! My other nephew, Cooper, is already 1! They are the best kids in the world! Wil got a ton of guns for his birthday. Fake ones of course, but he loves them!
My brother, Jake, is on a 2 year mission for our church. He is in Arizona and he is loving it! He doesn't get to call us, he can only write us letters once a week. But he can call us on Christmas and Mothers Day. And guess what saturday is?! MOTHERS DAY!! So, we get to talk to him on saturday and I am so excited! I love my siblings! I have 3 siblings, Elise, Todd, and Jake. I am the youngest. Elise and Todd are married. Their spouses are te best! My parents are the best too! Never a dull moment when we are together.....NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment