Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friendship

Friendship is an easy word to understand for most people. But for the select few who think friendship means there is a possibility for more to happen, friendship means friendship!! No joke!! I love how some people can take the simplest words and turn them into the phrase "i love you" when a person just says something to be polite. It is blowing my mind right now!! I really dont understand!! I also love how some people dont' know what they have until it's gone, then they want it back. Sorry, that ship has sailed my friend....emphasis on the word friend! People these days!

2 comments:

  1. hhmmmm.... do real people read this blog?? lol tell us how you really feel rachel! p.s. high school boys never want to be just friends with girls... they will tel you that they do, but they are lieing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, no one reads this, i dont think im on the class list!

    ReplyDelete