Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life

Life is getting stressful and im only a junior! Think of how it will be next year this time! I will be a senior and almost graduated from where i have spent 12 years of my life!! I just can't believe that i am going to be a Senior! It is dangerous when i just sit down and think of life and everything in it. I figured that my next birthday is my 18th birthday and that by the time my brother gets home from his mission i could be married, my other brother could have his first kid with his wife, my sister could have her third kid, and i will for sure be in college or headed there! Life goes by soooooo fast! Especially when you aren't paying attention! Plus i am still supposed to be 12 years old, according to my siblings, cousins, aunts, and uncles. If i stay young, they all will!
I just can't wait for the future! It is going to be crazy awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment